- Come in to Towanda Public Library on Monday, October 22 with your old craft supplies and see what kind of treasures you can find!
- Dropoffs welcome any time after 10 am. Swapping will continue until 6 pm.
- You don’t need to bring anything to participate.
- Clean out your stash of yarns, fabrics, needles, kits, etc, and get rid of anything you don’t want to use – someone else would love to have it!
- Laura Spradlin, from Sugar Bunny Boulevard in El Dorado, will demonstrate the Kitchener stitch in the morning.
Coffee is available for $1. We have lots of craft books and patterns, so come to chat, swap, and get ideas for your next projects!